FAQ & Site Info
Terms of Service- GENERAL -
• ALL SALES, SHIPPING & HANDLING ARE FINAL. All items are bought as new and unplayed, sometimes factory sealed from distributor except where noted, & are properly stored as they sell.
• Paid orders are shipped WEDNESDAYS.
• No local payments or pick-ups in person. Mail order only.
• Payment Methods: Money Orders or Cash by mail are accepted.
a) Seller mailing info can be found on invoice if paying by (Postal) Money Orders.
b) Sorry no IBAN/BIC/SWIFT intl bank transfers or non-US PayPal payments. Please conceal payments well before sending or use tracked shipping for payments by post; seller not liable for lost payment by postal services.
• Seller not responsible (in the rare occasion) for any inherent defects (physical or audible) brought forth as a result of the manufacturing process that are beyond the seller's knowledge or control (ie. different equipment configurations and systems, hearing levels, listening environment etc.), or general defects intrinsic to the media/audio format.
- SHIPPING -
• We reserve the right to adjust up or down shipping/handling/insurance charges to cover costs as the US Postal Services increase or decrease their postage rates without notice.
• If a trackable shipping method is used, tracking information will be provided to you.
• Delays beyond delivery estimated time may occur for the following reasons: Postal processing and transport (misrouting), extremely bad weather, holidays, worker strikes, world/global events and customs clearance procedures.
• If package is taking longer than usual to arrive please do the following until package has been delivered:
1) See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
2) Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
3) Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or P.O. Box or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
4) Contact the carrier or your nearest post office location. Ask if they have additional information about the package's location. (Have your tracking/delivery confirmation number, or customs label number handy.)
- INSURANCE -
• Shipping insurance is activated (21 days) from ship date. This is to allow ample time for delivery to occur. If delivery still has not been completed by this time period, please contact seller to file an insurance claim.
• WARNING: Fraudulent claims constitutes as mail fraud and is a prosecutable offense!
- CUSTOMER SERVICE -
• Please contact seller via info on contact page if you have a concern about your order, thanks.
Thanks for reading and look forward to a smooth transaction with you.